Terms Of Service
Effective Date: June 15, 2021
CROISSANCE DIGITAL SERVICES LLP d/b/a VEDICSHALA IS WILLING TO SELL PRODUCTS FROM THIS SITE, AS WELL AS OFFER EDUCATION AND CONSULTATION IN THE AREAS OF AYURVEDA, TRADITIONAL MEDICINE AND NATURAL WELLNESS ONLY UPON THE CONDITION THAT YOU ACCEPT ALL OF THE TERMS CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS OF SALE. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY. BY CLICKING ON “ACCEPT” AND/OR BY ORDERING FOR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ON THIS SITE, OR BY ACCEPTING DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS OR BY USING THIS SITE, YOU WILL INDICATE YOUR AGREEMENT WITH THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL OF THE FORGOING, WE ADVISE THAT YOU STOP YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY. WE BEAR NO RESPONSIBILITY TOWARDS YOUR DISAGREEMENT WITH THE PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS IF YOU CONTINUE TO ACCESS THIS WEBSITE. YOUR USE OF THE SAME SHALL BIND YOU BY THE TERMS PROVIDED HEREIN.
- Parties: The parties to this Agreement are you, the purchaser or user (“You”), and the owner and operator of this website: Croissance Digital Services LLP (Vedicshala.com). All references to “We”, “Us”, “this website”, or “this site” shall be construed to mean Vedicshala.com (and its sub-domains). If the user is not acting on behalf of an individual, then “You” means Your Company, its officers, members, agents, successors and assigns.
- Not Healthcare Advice: The products, services and claims made about specific products on or through the Site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease (except for herbal supplements that are mentioned as FDA Approved).
The Site is not intended to provide treatment or cure. Products, services, information and other content provided on the Site, including information that may be provided on the Site directly or by linking to third-party websites are provided for informational purposes only. Please consult with a physician or our wellness experts regarding any medical or health related advice online.
Information provided on the Site and linked websites, including information relating to medical and health conditions, treatments and products may be provided in summary form. Information on the Site including any product label or packaging should not be considered as a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional. The Site does not recommend self-management of health issues. Information on the Site is not comprehensive and does not cover all diseases, ailments, physical conditions or their treatment. Contact your primary healthcare professional promptly should you have any health related questions. Never disregard or delay medical advice based upon information you may have read on the Site.
Links to or access from any third party websites or resources is not an endorsement of any information, product or service. We are not responsible for the content or performance of any third party websites. Use of any third party websites is at your own risk.
Access to the consultation services on the platform is at Your own risk. You agree that Your use of the consultation services is at Your own risk and acknowledge that the platform is not intended for use in a medical emergency or in case of an urgent healthcare need. Furthermore, You agree that You will seek care somewhere other than Our platform in the event of a medical emergency or an urgent healthcare need. The consultation services are not a replacement for you primary care doctors or annual check-ups. It must also be noted that the service is not an online pharmacy, the consultants on the platform do not provide drugs and remedies listed as controlled substances by the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency.
You hereby agree and acknowledge that any prescription obtained through a consultant on Vedicshala shall be used only for its intended purpose and does not guarantee that a specific prescription will be provided on request.
You should not use the information or services on the Site to diagnose or treat any health issues. You should always consult with your healthcare professional and read information provided by the product manufacturer and any product label or packaging, prior to using any medication, nutritional, herbal or homeopathic product or before beginning any exercise or diet program or starting any treatment for a health issue. Individuals are different and may react differently to different products. You should consult your physician about interactions between medications you are taking and nutritional supplements. Comments made in any forums on the Site by employees or Site users are strictly their own personal views made in their own personal capacity and are not claims made by us or do they represent our positions or views. Product ratings by any current or previous employees or Site users are strictly their own personal views made in their own personal capacity and are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice from a healthcare professional. We are not liable for any information provided on the Site with regard to recommendations regarding supplements for any health concerns.
- Purchase of Products and Services: Vedicshala agrees to sell, and You agree to purchase, products/services from this site, subject to the terms and conditions hereof. These terms and conditions may NOT be altered, supplemented, or amended by You by the use of any other document(s). Any attempt to alter, supplement or amend this document or to enter an order for product(s) which is subject to additional or altered terms and conditions will be null and void, unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both You and Vedicshala.
- Enrollment Certificate Courses: You may opt for courses and certificate courses available on the Vedicshala Platform if:
5.1 Only you register as a user on vedicshala.com
5.2 You complete the payment and enrollment process for a chosen course.
- Courses Cancellation and Refunds: The Courses listed on the Platform are supplied with relevant course materials, modules and assignments for certification. In case you are unsatisfied with a course or the materials provided therein, you may ONLY avail a replacement with another course by way of reaching out to us. Additionally, it is to be noted that no refunds shall be provided for payments made for a course, other than Vedicshala credits to be used for availing a course on the Vedicshala Platform for Education Department.
- Provision of Course Certificates: All courses available on the Platform are accompanied with assessments and are subject to fulfillment of such assessments prior to granting of the course certificates. All participants of the courses shall have to mandatorily pass the assessments to be entitled to certification.
- Sales to Minors Restriction: Orders by minors (persons under the age of 18) are prohibited under these Terms of Sale and from this site. While Vedicshala does not sell Products to minors, Vedicshala will sell products to a minor’s guardian or parent using such person’s credit card for payment. Therefore, if You are under 18, You may use this site for placing product orders only with the involvement and consent of a parent or guardian.
- Shipment Limitation: Vedicshala is a global marketplace however the shipment zones and areas are subject to product or vendor availability at your required zipcode. Hence, we recommend you to use “Shipping Validator” available on all product pages before you proceed with your order.
- Shipping Price: Vedicshala is a marketplace for all Ayurveda and Natural Wellness products/services. The shipping prices are defined by each seller and you may check the shipping cost pre-applied while checkout and Vedicshala has no margin or additional hidden cost involved in shipping price. The shipping prices are subject to change as per changes made by our sellers and service providers.
- Shipping and Handling: Separate charges for shipping and handling will be shown on our e-mail order confirmation. You will be responsible for sales and all other taxes associated with your order. If applicable, a separate charge for taxes will be shown on our e-mail order confirmation. You will be responsible to provide accurate and complete shipping address details for your orders. Vedicshala will not be liable for product not delivered due to inaccurate shipping details.
- Price Quotes: Pricing. Any price quotations provided on this site shall be valid for the period stated. If no time period is stated, then the price charged for an order will be the price in effect the day your order is placed. Product prices shall be identified on the on-line order form at the time of your order placement. Vedicshala may change product prices at any time without notice. Prices do not include charges for shipping and handling, and applicable taxes.
- Ownership: Risk of Loss. Title to products purchased at this site under these Terms of Sale passes (i) from Vedicshala to you upon shipment, and (ii) from our participating sellers to You upon their shipment.
- Registration Data: Registration is required for you to purchase products from this site and to avail the services available here on. You agree to provide certain current, complete, and accurate information about You as prompted to do so by the registration form (“Registration Data”). You warrant that your Registration Data is accurate and current, and that You are authorized to provide such Registration Data. You authorize us to verify your Registration Data at any time. Solely to enable Vedicshala to use information You supply us internally, so that we are not violating any rights You might have in that information, You grant to Vedicshala a nonexclusive license to (i) convert such information into digital format such that it can be read, utilized and displayed by Vedicshala’s computers or any other technology currently in existence or hereafter developed capable of utilizing digital information, and (ii) combine the information with other content provided by Vedicshala, in each case by any method or means or in any medium whether now known or hereafter devised.
- Live Consultation Terms: All the details of Ayurveda Doctors and Wellness Expert are verified to the best of knowledge of Vedicshala Team. Below are the terms for booking consultation for live consultation/sessions you need to know before proceeding ahead:
- All the bookings made online through Vedicshala.com are for virtual consultation/sessions only.
- Customers/Users can reschedule their bookings at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment time. Any other last minute reschedule are subject to late response fees of 25% of the consultation charges or $50 per consultation whichever is higher.
iii. Customers/Users can cancel their consultation within 24 hours of booking the appointment. After 24 hours of booking Customers/Users cannot cancel the appointment and Vedicshala or the Consultants are not liable to issue refunds for an inability for the User to show up for the consultations. However, in case of inability of a User/Customer to appear for a consultation, a rescheduling may be opted as per clause 15(ii).
- Customers/Users are subject to submit prerequisite questionnaires or information forms or previous health history (if any required before consultation) at least 24 hours before the appointment time.
- In case, the Customer/User fails to provide any important pre-requisite Form, Questionnaire or Mandatory information required to provide services, Ayurveda Doctors/Wellness Experts have the right to reschedule the appointment at any point of time.
Live Consultations offered on the Vedicshala are purely and independently provided by the Ayurveda Doctors empaneled with Vedicshala. The opinion provided by the Wellness Experts in such consultations are their own independently and in no way shall constitute an opinion of Vedicshala. Consequently, we hereby limit our any liability arising out of the services provided by experts on the platform and you acknowledge and accept that We shall, in no way be a party to, or liable to compensate you for any losses that you may incur in following the advice supplied by the consultants listed on our platform.
- Vedicshala Credits: Purchases made on Vedicshala may be refunded for only in the way of website credits in the designated user wallet. It is to be noted that credits availed with respect to products, consultations and courses can only be later used for each of the respective products/services and may not be universally used on Vedicshala.
- Warranty Disclaimer: VEDICSHALA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE CONTENT POSTED ON THE WEBSITES OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE, WHETHER CAUSED BY USERS OF THE WEBSITES, MEMBERS OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR UTILISED IN THE SERVICE. VEDICSHALA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDUCT, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE, OF ANY USER OF THE PLATFORM OR MEMBER OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED. FURTHERMORE, VEDICSHALA BEARS NO RESPOBSIBILITY FOR ANY ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORISED ACCESS TO, OR ALTERATION OF, USER OR MEMBER COMMUNICATIONS. VEDICSHALA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PROBLEMS OR TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION OF ANY TELEPHONE NETWORK OR LINES, COMPUTER ONLINE SYSTEMS, SERVERS OR PROVIDERS, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, OR FAILURE OF EMAIL ON ACCOUNT OF TECHNICAL PROBLEMS OR TRAFFIC CONGESTION ON THE INTERNET OR AT ANY WEBSITES OR COMBINATION OF WEBSITES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL VEDICSHALA OR ITS AFFILIATES, ADVERTISERS, PROMOTERS OR DISTRIBUTIONS PARTNERS BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, RESULTING FROM ANYONE’S USE OF THE WEBSITES OR THE SERVICE, ANY CONTENT POSTED ON THE WEBSITES OR TRANSMITTED TO MEMBERS, OR ANY INTERACTIONS BETWEEN USERS OF THE WEBSITES, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE. THE VEDICSHALA PLATFORM, WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES OFFERED AS PROVIDED “AS-IS” AND VEDICSHALA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. VEDISHALA CANNOT GUARANTEE AND DOES NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITES AND/OR THE SERVICE.
IN ADDITION TO THE CONTENTS OF THE AFOREMENTIONED CLAUSE AND ANY OTHER PARTS OF THIS AGREEMENT, ANY ADVISE POSTED ON THE PLATFORM OF VEDICSHALA IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT INTENDED TO REPLACE OR SUBSTITUTE FOR ANY PROFESSIONAL, FINANCIAL, MEDICAL, LEGAL OR OTHER ADVICE. VEDICSHALA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY CONCERNING ANY TREATMENT, ACTION BY, OR EFFECT ON ANY PERSON FOLLOWING THE INFORMATION OFFERED OR PROVIDED WITHIN OR THROUGH THE WEBSITES.
- Limitation of Liability: INDEPENDENT OF THE FORGOING PROVISIONS, IN NO EVENT AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, TORT, CONTRACT, OR STRICT PRODUCTS LIABILITY, SHALL VEDICSHALA BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, EVEN IF VEDICSHALA OR ITS PARTICIPATING SELLER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS LIMITATION SHALL NOT APPLY TO LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW. IN NO EVENT SHALL VEDICSHALA’S LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID FOR THE AFFECTED PRODUCT.
- Force Majeure: Vedicshala shall not be liable for any failure or delay in its performance under this Agreement due to causes, including without limitation, an act of God, act of civil or military authority, fire, epidemic, pandemic, flood, earthquake, riot, war, sabotage, labor shortage or dispute, and governmental action including change in the applicable laws (domestic and international), which are beyond its reasonable control.
- How We Treat Postings to This Site: (Blog, Forum, or Chat Room).
- We will not treat information that you post to areas of this site that are viewable by others (for example, to a blog, forum or chat-room) as proprietary, private, or confidential. We have no obligation to monitor posts to this site or to exercise any editorial control over such posts; however, we reserve the right to review such posts and to remove any material that, in our judgment, is not appropriate. Posting, transmitting, promoting, using, distributing or storing content that could subject us to any legal liability, whether in tort or otherwise, or that is in violation of any applicable law or regulation, or otherwise contrary to commonly accepted community standards, is prohibited, including without limitation information and material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, non disclosure or confidentiality agreements, or other intellectual property rights, and material that violates export control laws.
- We, in our sole discretion and without notice, reserve the right, but undertake no duty, to review, edit, remove or delete any material submitted as a comment to blog, forum or chat-room provided for display or placed on this site. Specifically, we reserve the right to delete or decline to post content that contains profanity; sexual content; overly graphic, disturbing or offensive material; vulgar or abusive language; hate speech, defamatory comments, or offensive language targeting any specific demographic; personal attacks of any kind; spam; promotions for commercial products or services.
- Rewards Program: Vedicshala offers unlimited usage of rewards as per defined rewards point system. We offer rewards for referral as well as rewards on purchase of products. The reward points only apply to purchase of products, books or courses listed on Shop . Rewards are not available for any live consultation or courses offered. However, we reserve the right to change the reward terms at any given point of time for each seller/service provider as per their individual terms.
- Consumer Rights Information:
- If this site charges for services, products, content, or information, pricing information will be posted as part of the ordering process for this site. We maintain specific contact information including an e-mail address for notifications of complaints and for inquiries regarding pricing policies.
- You may contact us with complaints and inquiries regarding pricing and we will investigate those matters and respond to the inquiries.
iii. The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at email@example.com
- It is hereby agreed and understood that any dispute related to the terms of this agreement and interpretation and understanding of this Agreement of any terms herein will be determined by submission to arbitration as provided by the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, and not by a lawsuit or resort to court process except as the Laws of India provide for judicial review of arbitration of proceedings. Both parties to this Agreement, by entering into it, hereby submit to the use of arbitration for resolution of disputes arising out of this Agreement.
- While a dispute is under the resolution process, the rest of the provisions in this Agreement shall continue to hold ground and shall be applicable. Any action, dispute or difference arising out of the terms of this Agreement shall always be resolved through good faith negotiations between the parties. If the dispute is not resolved within fifteen days from the initiation of negotiations, then the parties shall proceed to arbitration in accordance with clause i. above. The location for arbitration proceedings shall be at Chennai and the proceedings shall be carried out in the English Language.
iii. By agreeing to arbitration, you understand and agree that you are waiving your rights to maintain other resolution processes, such as a court action or administrative proceeding, to settle your disputes. Except for actions to protect intellectual property rights and to enforce an arbitrator’s decision hereunder, all disputes, controversies, or claims arising out of or relating to this Agreement or a breach.
- Miscellaneous: This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement and merges all prior communications, representations, and agreements. This Agreement may be modified only by a written agreement signed by the parties. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable.
Any notice of dispute or otherwise to be given to Us with respect to the terms of this Agreement shall be delivered via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We shall communicate with You at the email address and other contact details provided by You in Your profile or while filling other forms on the Platform. You hereby agree and approve the use of electronic communication for delivery of notices or other communications with respect to any matters in this Agreement.
Material Modifications Since December 15, 2021.